Wednesday 15 August 2012

Soul Searching... here I come!

So, in a month from now, i get an official 'off' from work, for 1 whole month! 

So work is a place that ive been drawn back towards time and again, for 4 years, 4 months and 15 days; on most days it inspires me - i learn something new, i laugh a lot, i spend time with people who could qualify in my just below favourite list and it's super fun! Then there are days where i find myself wishing i was far, far away from work.. most of them after nights where i actually dream in never-ending, solution less circles about the million things that could go wrong the next day. I wake up feeling tired and unenthusiastic, and i cant wait for the day to be done.  On some of these days, i want to give up and literally jump ship!


Thought i've been thinking that i need to find more to do in my life than just work for a long time now, it's only sunken in now that maybe i'm done with the kind of work i have been doing. Like really! Since i've made that decision, and it's been a week since then, i've been so excited to get out into the world. In my head, the first day of my break will be akin to a blind person seeing for the first time. 


Here are some of the many things that i plan to do with my month. 


  • Pretty up Bangalore with The Ugly Indian
  • Work with Dogs. Petstepin seems like an option
  • Volunteer with a book store
  • Bake????? 
  • Get my family back on its feet
  • Get my damn driving license
  • Lose the lard
  • Travel... Himachal?  or a trip by myself?
  • Meet people
  • Inspire

I cant wait! The beginning of the rest of my life, here i come!

No comments:

Post a Comment